Sadly I was unable again this week to get a card ready using my awsome stamp that Digital Delights, our sponsor this week, has so generously given the DT to use. As last week, I will be posting a project using it, and wait until you see it! Actually, the awesome design team made the most wondrful cards with the image, Teapot Pippin. You can see them below.
I do have a card to share with you today. It will be the last thing in the post :o)
Why have I been doing that has dept me so busy? Well, I have actually been working on transfering my blog to Blogger. I can hardly wait until it it finished, which will be very soon.
onto this weeks challenge it's my turn Lorraine to host and I have chosen the theme
This can be for any occasion and any type of project as long as there is food or drink on it.
We have another great sponsor this week
Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!!
Wendy also has her own line of Clear Acrylic stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps.
To be in with a chance of winning, you must:
- Follow the theme
- Use a digital image somewhere on your project
- Make something new - no back linking to older projects. (Feel free to combine as many challenges as you like, just be sure to mention this blog in your post too.
- Leave a link with Mr. Linky below (link the actual card please, not just your blog). If you don't have a blog, you can upload your card to your online gallery using code DTC57 and add the link to the card in your online gallery with Mr.Linky
Digital Tuesday challenge blog is looking for one designer to join our team. If you are interested in applying please put DT behind your name when you link your project. This is the final week to put in your application.
Please be sure that you have time for the Design Team responsibilities before applying. Some responsibilities include:
- Follow each week's theme using a digistamp somewhere on your project.
- Post your project to the challenge blog by monday late afternoon/early evening before challenge
- Host a challenge on a rotating schedule
- Leave comments on some of our participants projects.
- Check the DT only blog at least once a week for any updates or sponsor images
- 6 months term (or longer if you wish)
Here is mine that did not make it into the actual challenge post. Now, I am stretcing the challenge just a tiny bit. But...I think of prayer and singing unto the Lord at food for the soul. It helps the Christian to grow closer to Him as well as gives them strength to continue on day to day.
The image is from the awesomly talented Karen from Karen's Doodles.
I hope to see you in the challenge.
Hugs, Sandy O